Online Learning Services
We believe in providing consistent support to faculty, and current students online for graduate engineering, science, and management virtual programs.
The staff provides students easily accessible resources and offers faculty dynamic, skill-building training to deliver high-quality online classes that encourage engaged student learning experiences.
Learn more about NYU Tandon Online (anywhere, anytime learning), the online learning unit at NYU Tandon School of Engineering, one of the nation’s most respected schools of engineering, applied sciences, management and technology.
NYU Tandon Online's graduate program is open 24/7, allowing you to study wherever and whenever you like. Register for an online course.
Welcome new Summer 2018 Tandon Online students. During the weeks leading up to the beginning of classes, we will be providing you with the skills, resources, and information you will need to successfully complete your online program.
View a directory of NYU offices and contacts, graduate student resources, graduate forms, graduate student policies, and student financial information
If your NYU Tandon online course requires proctored testing, you may be required to arrange for a proctoring facility if you do not live in the physical service area of the School of Engineering.
As an online student you can take advantage of flexible online tuturing options, such as the Tutor Matching Service (TMS) an online tutor list/tutor marketplace that matches students with tutors for both online and in-person tutoring sessions.
The NYU Tandon School of Engineering strives to provide every student with a rewarding educational experience. As an NYU Tandon Online student, if you have a complaint/grievance, we ask that you follow the NYU Student Grievance Procedure.
If you have further questions, to speak with an Enrollment Specialist or get connected to an online faculty member in a specific department, please contact us.
- Thursday, July 5, 2018 - Last day of active waitlists or to enroll on Albert for classes scheduled during the Second 6-Week Session
- Thursday, July 5, 2018 - Last day to drop a class scheduled in the Second 6-Week Session and receive a refund of 100% Tuition and Fees and not be issued a grade of 'W'
- Friday, July 6, 2018 - Beginning today, withdrawal from a class scheduled in the Second 6-Week Session will result in the issuance of a 'W' grade
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - Last day of active waitlists or to enroll on Albert for classes scheduled during the Fourth 3-Week Session
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - Last day to drop a class scheduled in the Fourth 3-Week Session and receive a refund of 100% Tuition and Fees and not be issued a grade of 'W'
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - Beginning today, withdrawal from a class scheduled in the Fourth 3-Week Session will result in the issuance of a 'W' grade
- Saturday, July 28, 2018 - Legislative Day for Wednesday classes, if requested by the instructor
- Sunday, August 12, 2018 - Last day of classes: Six Week Summer Session II / 4th Quarter - Three Week Session. Final Grades Deadline - Grades are due 72 hours after the scheduled final exam date
Connect With Us