Tuition and Financial Aid
Become familiar with the tuition and financial aid options available to digital learning students
Payments from students living outside the United States must be in U.S. dollars. Information regarding tuition can be found on our NYU Bursar’s Website.
To receive institutional, federal, or state financial aid, you must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident of the United States. If you would like to learn more about funding options that may benefit international students at NYU, please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships website.
As an NYU student, you pay for tuition as you register for your courses. Our university offers several options to help lower or defer the cost of tuition by offering:
- Financial Aid, which will allow you to take advantage of any grants or federal and private loans.
- Payment Plans that defer tuition or that allow you to pay tuition monthly.
- Several Methods of Payment, including: Electronic Check, Personal Check, Wire Transfer, Third Party Payment, Tuition Remission and 529 plans.
- Corporate Employee Discounts. The School of Engineering has arrangements with several organizations that enable employees of those organizations to be eligible for a 20% tuition reduction.
- Merit and private scholarships programs, as well as cybersecurity and Women in Engineering specific scholarships.
- Society Scholarships, in which members of our society partners receive 15% tuition scholarship on any online course they complete successfully.
Please note: this information does not apply to our non-credit professional education programs. For more information about tuition and scholarships for our professional education programs please contact email@example.com.