(ISC)² NJ CHAPTER
(ISC)² is a great professional organization for ongoing career development within the cyber security community.
The (ISC)² New Jersey Chapter provides members a forum to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas, development of leadership and professional skills, and advancement of information systems security. This chapter also provides members with access to a variety of industry resources and educational programs to keep members informed of the latest advances in technology and techniques. Learn more about the New Jersey Chapter.
NYU Cybersecurity students are invited to become student members of the New Jersey Chapter for free. Through your student membership, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend monthly meetings, hearing from industry specialists about current topics.
- Receive a monthly newsletter with topics and information that highlight current members and trends.
- Opportunity to join a career centric mentorship program that links seasoned veterans to those new to the industry or looking to benefit their career while gaining valuable insight from those in the field.
- Participate in the CISSP Training Program.
- Join the annual conference