NYU Tandon Online's graduate program is open 24/7, allowing you to study wherever and whenever you like. Register for an online course.
Welcome new Spring 2019 Tandon Online students!
View a directory of NYU offices and contacts, graduate student resources, graduate forms, graduate student policies, and student financial information
If your NYU Tandon online course requires proctored testing, you may be required to arrange for a proctoring facility if you do not live in the physical service area of the School of Engineering.
As an online student you can take advantage of flexible online tutoring options, such as the Tutor Matching Service (TMS) an online tutor list/tutor marketplace that matches students with tutors for both online and in-person tutoring sessions.
We strive to provide every student with a rewarding educational experience.
If you have further questions, to speak with an Enrollment Specialist or get connected to an online faculty member in a specific department, please contact us.
- Monday, January 28, 2019 : Spring 2019 classes begin
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 : Graduate Spring Payment Due
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 : Late registration begins
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 : Last day of active waitlists
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 : Last day to drop/add on Albert for all students. Last day of initial registration on Albert for all students. Last day to drop a class and receive a refund of 100% of tuition & fees for Undergraduate, Graduate and Diploma students who are dropping classes, but will remain enrolled in at least one course.
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 : Last day to drop spring 2019 classes and not receive a grade of "W".