NYU Tandon Online's graduate program is open 24/7, allowing you to study wherever and whenever you like. Register for an online course.
Welcome new Fall 2018 Tandon Online students. During the weeks leading up to the beginning of classes, we will be providing you with the skills, resources, and information you will need to successfully complete your online program.
View a directory of NYU offices and contacts, graduate student resources, graduate forms, graduate student policies, and student financial information
If your NYU Tandon online course requires proctored testing, you may be required to arrange for a proctoring facility if you do not live in the physical service area of the School of Engineering.
As an online student you can take advantage of flexible online tutoring options, such as the Tutor Matching Service (TMS) an online tutor list/tutor marketplace that matches students with tutors for both online and in-person tutoring sessions.
The NYU Tandon School of Engineering strives to provide every student with a rewarding educational experience. As an NYU Tandon Online student, if you have a complaint/grievance, we ask that you follow the NYU Student Grievance Procedure.
If you have further questions, to speak with an Enrollment Specialist or get connected to an online faculty member in a specific department, please contact us.
- Monday, April 16, 2018 - Registration Begins by appointment for Undergraduate, Graduate and Diploma students.
- Monday, September 3, 2018 - Labor Day (No classes scheduled / University Holiday)
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - Fall 2018 classes begin
- Monday, September 17, 2018 - Last day to drop/add on Albert for all students
- Monday, September 17, 2018 - Last day of active waitlists
- Monday, September 17, 2018 - Last day of initial registration on Albert for all students
- Monday, September 17, 2018 - Last day to drop fall 2018 classes and not receive a grade of "W".