Submission and Judging
Written summary of your team’s project with a 100 word limit on each section, including:
- Outline of the specific problem being solved
- Solution to the problem
- Novelty of the approach
- Impact of the invention at scale,
- Support the team needs to bring the product or service to market
- Problem/Solution fit – Does the intended solution solve the problem statement of the challenge?
- Competitive Advantage – Is there a unique approach to the way the problem is being solved and is it defensible?
- Market Potential & Scalability – Can this solution move beyond the ideation and prototyping phase and support the needs of a big enough market?
- Needs Identified – Does the team know what their needs are to succeed with the project?
Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine, Neurology, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, and Biomedical Engineering