Written summary of your team’s project with a 100 word limit on each section, including:
- Outline of the specific problem being solved
- Solution to the problem
- Novelty of the approach
- Impact of the invention at scale,
- Support the team needs to bring the product or service to market
Submission open August 2, 2021, 12:00 am EST, closes August 13, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
- Problem/Solution fit – Does the intended solution solve the problem statement of the challenge?
- Competitive Advantage – Is there a unique approach to the way the problem is being solved and is it defensible?
- Market Potential & Scalability – Can this solution move beyond the ideation and prototyping phase and support the needs of a big enough market?
- Needs Identified – Does the team know what their needs are to succeed with the project?
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Interim Department Chair; Vice Dean, Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering and Biostatistics (Global Public Health)
Director, Tandon Future Labs A/X Venture Studio; Tandon Entrepreneurship Competition Coordinator
Rehabilitation Medicine, Vice Chair for Innovation & Equity, Ilse Melamid Endowed A/Prof of Rehab Medicine, Associate Professor of Neurology, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, and Biomedical Engineering