Industry Engagement Opportunities
Collaborate, educate, and innovate with NYU Tandon
NYU Tandon School of Engineering seeks to build and maintain partnerships with corporations as we work together to foster high-quality education, research, entrepreneurship, and innovation that will improve our world.
How can industry engage with us? Companies can leverage university resources in many ways, from supporting education to research, with strategic investments in future talent, long-term research collaborations, and philanthropic gifts. With industry’s participation, we can assure that our students remain competitive in an ever-changing global marketplace and our faculty researchers remain at the forefront of new societal breakthroughs.
Collaborate with Faculty & Research
- Sponsor early research relevant to both industry and NYU Tandon — review our research interest areas and explore our centers and institutes.
- Collaborate on government proposals to leverage targeted funding.
- License technology and bring new technologies to market.
- Participate in Industry Advisory Boards.
- Join consortia and engage with other industry affiliates, such as:
Support Student Education
- Support experiential learning by providing real projects enabling students to develop professionally valuable skills while making real-world contributions. For example, NYU Tandon’s Vertically Integrated Projects course is a multi-disciplinary project course that emphasizes innovative and research-active education.
- Offer internships to students to help them develop business skills that are important for their careers and may make them more valuable to you.
- Mentor/support student organizations and events such as CSAW, the largest student-run cybersecurity event in the world and InnoVention, a global prototyping competition.
- Support K12 STEM initiatives organized and led by NYU Tandon.
- Participate in Industry Advisory Boards to help continuously improve the skills and education of our students.
- Support students with scholarships, including those for students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.
Educate your Employees
- Tandon Bridge Program helps lead non-technical undergraduates to STEM MS programs.
- Tandon Online, our online learning platform, has been frequently ranked “Best Online Graduate Engineering Program” by US News and World Report.
- Non-Credit Certificate programs are available to anyone looking to build or enhance technical skills and achieve career and professional goals through online learning.
- Employee scholarship programs offer affordable online education.
- Leverage NYU Tandon Future Labs business incubators to support company entrepreneurs.
Recruit our Students
NYU Tandon boasts some of the world’s top engineering students and alumni, who have developed the knowledge and skills necessary for careers in advanced research and engineering. We’ve been connecting our graduates with companies that seek to develop a strong, diverse workforce of expert engineers, computer scientists, biochemists, digital media artists, and more. Find top talent at one of our career fairs, participate in an industry panel discussion or attend our annual Research Expo, an interactive showcase of Tandon's most promising and exciting research projects!