Colloborate and innovate with NYU Tandon
NYU Tandon School of Engineering seeks to build and maintain partnerships with corporations as we work together to foster high-quality education, research, entrepreneurship, and innovation that will improve our world.
At NYU Tandon, we are committed to the advancement of the Innovation Coastline here in Brooklyn, New York City, and beyond. NYU Tandon’s industry partnerships span established corporations, national foundations, and governmental agencies to small businesses and growing startups. Partners with the NYU Tandon community benefit from access to leading research in our laboratories and centers, connecting with and recruiting our students and alumni, tuition benefits for continuing education and opportunities to hold industry events and programs.
NYU Tandon is a member of the NYC Media Lab consortium, which connects media and technology companies with New York City’s universities to drive innovation, entrepreneurship and talent development. A public-private partnership launched by the New York City Economic Development Corporation, NYC Media Lab funds prototyping projects that foster collaboration across a range of disciplines core to the future of media.
- Explore Membership Opportunities
Partner with Us
Companies, government and non-profit organizations have many ways to interact with NYU Tandon. We look to establish mutually beneficial relationships between partnering organizations and the School’s thriving academic and research community. We invite partners to:
- Discover our research areas that overlap with your interests
- Take advantage of corporate rewards which entitle your employees to take advantage of tuition benefits towards an online graduate degree or certificate program
- Sponsor CSAW, the largest student-run cybersecurity event in the world, featuring international competitions, workshops, and industry events
- Join the industry and government partners of our unique NY Cyber fellowship program
- Support scholarships, including those for students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds
- Partner with our research centers by joining the NYU Wireless Industrial Affiliates program or the Center for Advanced Technology in Telecommunications Associates Program
Recruit our Students
NYU Tandon boasts some of the top engineering students and alumni, who have cultivated advanced research and problem-solving skills. We connect our top graduates with industry partners to develop a strong workforce of expert engineers, computer scientists, biochemists, digital media artists, and more. Find top talent at one of our career fairs, participate in an industry panel discussion or attend our annual Research Expo, an interactive showcase of Tandon's most promising and exciting research projects!
Educate your Employees
We provide industry with flexible and innovative corporate education solutions through our Industry Partner Programs. Your employees can learn from us either online or in the classroom at one of our global locations. We offer graduate programs in science, engineering, technology and management to employees of corporate, government, and nonprofit organizations at significant savings. We can also create customized executive programs to suit your specific needs.
Support for Entrepreneurs
NYU Tandon's Future Labs is a unique public-private-academic partnership that offers early-stage startups a network of innovation spaces and support programs. If your startup is focused on AI, digital media, clean energy, or any other world-changing tech — or if you’re a military veteran seeking to transition to civilian life as an entrepreneur — you’ll find the guidance, expertise, resources, and community you need to succeed in today’s innovation economy.