MOT Capstone Projects
Students helping corporate partners to utilize advances in technology and entrepreneurship
Capstone Project Details
What is The Capstone Project?
Experiential learning allows students to take their skills out of the classroom and into the market. Teams of 3-5 students work with faculty mentors and industry practitioners for 300-500 hours on research projects throughout the semester
What We Offer
- Data-driven insights and strategies
- Student talent pipeline for recruitment
- Competitive advantage through latest advances in technology & entrepreneurship
- Track record of productive collaborations with corporate affiliates in different industry sectors
- Experienced and diverse student groups with the mentorship of practitioners
While there is no cost to corporate sponsors, the department encourages donations to support the development of the capstone program.
Previous Capstone Projects
Browse or search our capstone directory to see how our students have helped solve real-world problems.
Partner with Us
We have engaged with a variety of technology partners ranging from manufacturing to customer service to marketing.