NYU Tandon Future Labs
The NYU Tandon Future Labs are business incubators for a new generation.
The NYU Tandon Future Labs are the first public-private partnership with New York City tasked with creating a sustainable incubation program focused on increasing the success rate of new ventures and generating positive economic impact.
If your startup is focused on AI, digital media, clean energy, or any other world-changing tech — or if you’re a military veteran seeking to transition to civilian life as an entrepreneur — you’ll find the guidance, expertise, resources, and community you need to succeed in today’s innovation economy.
Opportunities for the NYU Tandon community include:
- A/X Venture Studio, which brings together the NYU community and leaders in NYC’s entrepreneurship ecosystem to build viable companies from the world-class IP created at the university.
- Keystone, a no-cost, virtual 8-week crash course in launching your own company.
- Catalyst, a six-month structured mentorship program to prepare companies for institutional funding.
- NYU Translational Healthcare Initiative (THEI) puts a total of $200,000 and venture coaching on the table for teams of Tandon researchers and Langone clinicians with high-potential collaborations.
- Internship Class, a semester-long, for-credit internship for NYU Tandon students with NYU Future Labs portfolio companies
- InnoVention, a prototyping competition that challenges NYU students to prototype and pitch commercially viable ideas for real-world problems.
A unique public-private-academic partnership, the Future Labs are shortening the time from idea to real-world impact and helping make New York City one of the fastest-growing hubs of tech entrepreneurship in the country.