B. ENG in Honours Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Toronto2008
Master of Applied Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign2013
PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Postdoctoral Research Associate
From: August 2013 to December 2013
- R. Zhang; Q. Zhu; Y. Hayel, "A Bi-Level Game Approach to Attack-Aware Cyber Insurance of Computer Networks," in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, to appear.
- T. Zhang and Q. Zhu, "Dynamic Differential Privacy for ADMM-Based Distributed Classification Learning," in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 172-187, Jan. 2017.
- H. Tembine, Q. Zhu, and T. Başar. Risk-sensitive mean-field games. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59(4), April 2014
- M.H. Manshaei, Q. Zhu, T. Alpcan, T. Başar, and J.-P. Hubaux. Game theory meets network security and privacy. ACM Computing Survey, 45(3):25:1-25:39, June 2013.
- Q. Zhu, Z. Yuan, J.B. Song, Z. Han, and T. Başar. Interference aware routing game for cognitive radio multi-hop networks. IEEE J. on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC) Special Issue: Cognitive Radio Series (CRS), 30(10):2006-2015, November 2012.
- Q. Zhu, C. Fung, R. Boutaba, and T. Başar. GUIDEX: A game-theoretic incentive-based mechanism for intrusion detection networks. IEEE J. on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC) Special Issue: Economics of Communication Networks & Systems (SI-NetEcon), 30(11):2220-2230, December 2012.
- Game Theory and Applications
- Resilient and Secure Socio-Cyber-Physical Systems
- Adversarial Machine Learning and Signal Processing
- Human-Robot Interactions
- Internet of Things
- Game and Decision Theory for Cyber Security
- Economics and Optimization of Infrastructure Systems
- Resource Allocations in Communication Networks