Official Transcripts | NYU Tandon School of Engineering

Cyber Fellowship

Applicants to the NYU Cyber Fellowship M.S. program can submit unofficial transcripts with their application. NYU Cyber Fellowship applicants should list all previously attended post-secondary institutions, even if you were not enrolled in a degree program. Please make sure to list only academic programs that provide transcripts — many certificate programs do not provide transcripts.

These unofficial transcripts can be uploaded directly to the application in the Academic History section prior to submitting your application. After your application has been submitted, you can still upload unofficial transcripts as supplemental documents from your application checklist. If you do upload the transcripts after submitting your application, please send an email to to notify us that you have done so.

If you are admitted to the NYU Cyber Fellowship program, you will be required to submit official transcripts before enrolling in your first course. For more information on official transcripts, please read the section below.

All Other Programs

Official transcripts are required from all previously attended post-secondary institutions, even if you were not a matriculated student (enrolled in a degree, certificate, or diploma program) and/or did not complete an academic program.

Any transcript you personally upload to the online application will be considered unofficial. Please contact your previously attended institutions to arrange for official transcripts to be sent to us directly.

If your institution offers the option to send Official Electronic Transcripts, they should submit them directly to This is the email address of the Graduate Admissions Office who will be able to attach these transcripts to your application. We are also a Parchment institution.

If your institution can only send Official Paper Transcripts, those should be sent to the following address:

NYU Tandon School of Engineering
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
458 Pike Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

This is the address of our document processing center in Pennsylvania.

All official transcripts must be received before an application is reviewed. If you are having any difficulty submitting official transcripts due to COVID-19 complications. You can email your unofficial transcripts to Please keep in mind that we will still require your official transcripts at the time of enrollment.

Please see the sections below for specific country requirements.

  • Official University-issued or attested copies of college transcripts or a consolidated statement of marks.
  • If sending attested copies of your mark sheets, the attestation must be made by (and only by) the Comptroller of Examinations or Registrar from the degree-granting institution and received in a sealed envelope from the institution.
  • If a degree has been earned at the time of application, an attested copy of the official Degree Certificate must be submitted. If the Degree Certificate is not yet available, an attested copy of the official Provisional Degree will be accepted for admission purposes only.
  • Note that transcripts that are not in English are subject to the guidelines below (“Transcripts not in English from any country”).

  • For any transcript that is not officially issued in English by the institution, an English-language translation is required. (Dual-language transcripts issued by the institution are acceptable and do not require translation.)
  • All translations must be:
    • Complete and literal (word-for-word and line-by-line), replicating the original as precisely as possible with no attempts at interpretation or evaluation
    • Prepared in the same format as the original document
    • Typed on organization or school letterhead/stationery
    • Signed or stamped by an approved translator (see below)
  • Official translations may be provided by one of the following:
    • The institution issuing the transcript
    • A consulate or embassy of the United States or of the institution’s country
    • A professional, certified and/or accredited translation agency
  • Translations will not be accepted from:
    • The applicant or members of his/her family
    • Individuals not affiliated with any of the organizations listed above.

  • Official transcripts must be received by us in a sealed envelope from the institution.