The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is a member of AfterCollege.com, a network of job postings. Visit AfterCollege.com for open full-time positions suitable for graduates with degrees in electrical and computer engineering fields. Internship positions are also available.
NYU CareerNet is the Wasserman Center's online job and internship database. It is a great resource for students seeking on-campus employment, part-time jobs, internships, and full-time jobs after graduation. Please login and search the job with ID 1043022 on NYU CareerNet, with the job title of "Engineering & Tech Openings at Various Companies". This includes financial, digital media, science, non-profit jobs (along with the tech and engineering) relevant for Tandon majors. There are almost 5 00 companies currently aggregated in that posting, with more to be added monthly.
Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student Manual (Revised 06/15/2017) (.pdf)
- Previous Graduate Student Manual (Revised 05/24/2016) (.pdf)
- Courses in Different Concentration areas (updated 07/06/2015) (.pdf)
- Application Form for taking Ph.D. Qualifying Oral Exam (.docx)
- Ph.D. Qualifying Exam Evaluation Form (.docx)
- Ph.D. Area Exam Evaluation Form (.docx)
- Checklist for Graduation with Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering:
Form A (.docx), Form B (.docx)
- ECE Graduate Course Offering Plan for Fall 2016 - Spring 2018 (Updated 06/21/2017) (.xlsx)
- Fall 17 Graduate Course Time Schedule(.pdf)
- Text Book Info for Fall 17 Graduate Courses(.pdf)
- MS Study Plan Form(.docx)
- Ph.D. Study Plan Form(.docx)