Graduate students enrolled in other NYU graduate programs may request enrollment in CSE courses for up to 3 credits per semester with the approval of their graduate program adviser. It is the students’ responsibility to consult with their academic adviser if the courses they plan to take satisfy degree requirements in their program, and to obtain approval to enroll in Computer Science courses via the CSE cross-registration form.
Process for Spring 2019 cross-registration:
- Download and complete the cross-registration form including your academic adviser's signature.
- Beginning on December 3, 2018, submit the adviser approved cross-registration form to the CSE Department using the online request form.
- The CSE department will review requests in order of receipt.
- Decisions will be made based on available seats at the time of review. There is no guarantee permission will be given for any course.
- The CSE department will communicate decisions to the student directly by Friday, January 25, 2018.
The Deadline to submit a Cross Registration Request is January 18, 2019.
*Form submissions must include all requested information. Missing information will result in a denied request.*