Graduate students enrolled in other NYU graduate programs may request enrollment in CSE courses for up to 3 credits per semester with the approval of their graduate program advisor. It is the students’ responsibility to consult with their academic advisor if the courses they plan to take satisfy degree requirements in their program, and to obtain approval to enroll in Computer Science courses via the CSE cross-registration form.
Process for Spring 2021 cross-registration:
- Download and complete the cross-registration form including your academic advisor's signature.
- Beginning on December 7th, submit the advisor-approved cross-registration form to the CSE Department using the online request form.
- The CSE department will review requests in order of receipt during the week of January 18, 2021.
- Decisions will be made based on available seats at the time of review. There is no guarantee that permission will be given for any course.
- The Deadline to submit a Cross Registration Request for Spring 2021 is January 5, 2021.
*Any late submission after the deadline January 5th, will be reviewed and processed during the first two weeks of Spring semester.
*Form submissions must include all requested information. Missing information will result in a denied request.*