Finance and Risk Engineering Deputy Department Chair
Research Interests: Applied Management Science, Information Economics & Strategy, Game Theory, and Judgment Bias in Managerial Decisions.
University of Pennsylvania, 1982
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1991
Master of Arts
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1994
Doctor of Philosophy, Management Science and Applied Economics
- Blecherman, B. (1999) “The Adoption of Automated Negotiation”, Technology in Society, Pergamon Press.
- Blecherman, B. (1998) “Participation Constraints on the Adoption of Fully Automated Negotiation”, 1998 Clemons, E. K., Thatcher, M. E., Blecherman, B., and Croson, D.
- (1997) “Information Technology andInformation Asymmetry: The Future of Private Individual Health Insurance”, Proceedings of the30th International Conference on Systems Science, IEEE Computer Society Press. Blecherman, B.
- “The Economics and Strategy of Open-Source Software”, Roundtable of the Institute forTechnology and Enterprise, New York, NY. March 15, 1999 Blecherman, B.
- “Participation Constraints on the Adoption of Fully Automated Negotiation”, The Fifty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. San Diego, CA, August 11, 1998.