Have questions on developing multimedia content? Take advantage of weekly consultations to receive assistance quickly and conveniently.
Faculty and staff can sign up to meet with one of NYU Tandon’s Educational Technologists to receive assistance on:
- Recording and editing videos and/or audio for lectures and demonstrations
- Recommending cameras, microphones, editing software, other tools
- Creating and editing visual elements, illustrations, or infographics
- Ensuring multimedia content is accessible to all students
- Assisting with writing engaging scripts and incorporating storytelling techniques
- Suggesting ways to engage students effectively using multimedia
- Recommending platforms for hosting and distributing multimedia content
You can schedule an appointment by navigating to the calendar appointment page.
Please select your availability by clicking on an open appointment slot to sign up. A pop-up window will load to confirm the appointment details. Your name will be pre-populated. Click Save to confirm the appointment. You will receive an email confirming the appointment with the Zoom link.
To cancel an appointment slot you've already booked, change your RSVP to No in the confirmation email or delete the event from your own calendar.