NYU LMS (Brightspace) Instructor Training: Maintaining Communication [Part 1]
Welcome to NYU LMS (Brightspace)!
In this first part in a series of hands-on training workshops, faculty and staff will receive a comprehensive orientation of NYU LMS (Brightspace).
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Navigate the system
- Adjust profile settings and notifications
- Access the practice course site
- Post course-wide announcements
- Display course events
- Compose individualized messages with the internal mail system
The following materials are recommended for you to bring digitally to the workshop:
- Sample course announcement text
Throughout the workshop, faculty and staff will participate in individual learning activities to explore, practice and apply newly acquired knowledge and skills. Additionally, attendees will be provided with opportunities to demonstrate their progress, share ideas and ask questions about effective ways to using tools for communication on the platform.