Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Heart of Health
Lecture / Panel
Open to the Public
NYU Abu Dhabi is pleased to host the IEEE-UAE Distinguished Seminar Series under the umbrella of the IEEE-UAE Innovation & Research Program. We are honored to have an elite group of distinguished speakers for Fall 2020.
The eighth installment in this series, Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Heart of Health will be delivered by Prof. Konstantina Nikita, Director of the Mobile Radiocommunications Lab, National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
- Raed Shubair, New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) & Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Mohamed AlHajri, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- NYU Abu Dhabi
In Collaboration with
- IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (TEMS)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- ICT Fund, UAE Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
- Oracle Communications
- TRA Virtual Academy
- VIAVI Solutions