New Radio Interface Technologies: Recent Progress Made under 5G and New Directions Paving the Way Towards 6G
NYU Abu Dhabi is pleased to host the IEEE-UAE Distinguished Seminar Series under the umbrella of the IEEE-UAE Innovation & Research Program. We are honored to have an elite group of distinguished speakers for Fall 2020.
The seventh installment in this series, New Radio Interface Technologies: Recent Progress Made under 5G and New Directions Paving the Way Towards 6G will be delivered by Prof. Sofiène Affes, Professor, EMT Centre, INRS, Director, NSERC CREATE PERSWADE Program, Canada.
- Raed Shubair, New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) & Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Mohamed AlHajri, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- NYU Abu Dhabi
In Collaboration with
- IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (TEMS)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- ICT Fund, UAE Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
- Oracle Communications
- TRA Virtual Academy
- VIAVI Solutions