NYU Tandon Bridge & Master's Information Webinar
We will be hosting an online information session about the Master's programs at NYU Tandon and our partner institutions that you can apply to from the Bridge Program.
With major unmet demand for qualified professionals in computer science, data science, cybersecurity and other high-growth tech fields, there's never been a better time to pursue an advanced engineering degree. View a webinar recording discussing the Bridge, and the Master’s degree program that Bridge students and alumni can apply for at Tandon and at our Partner Institutions.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr. Nasir Memon, Vice Dean for Student and Academic Affairs, Professor of Computer Science & Engineering, NYU Tandon School of Engineering. Checkout speaker Nasir Memon's LinkedIn Profile!
- Jonathan E. Akeley, Associate Director, Cybersecurity Master’s Program, CUNY, City College of New York
- Arthur O’Connor, Academic Director of Information Systems and Data Science, CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Dr. Li-Chiou Chen, Professor, Department of Information Technology & Executive Director, Cybersecurity Programs, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University
- David Schwed, Director of MS in Cybersecurity, Yeshiva University
- Narasim Banavara, Program Director, Graduate Computer Science and Undergraduate Computer Information Systems, School of Liberal Arts, Mercy College
- Rebecca Watts, Director of Graduate Admissions, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Ping Ji, Professor of Math and Computer Science, Executive Officer (Chair), Computer Science & Data Science, the Graduate Center, City University of New York
- Dr. Robert Pless, Department Chair & Patrick & Donna Martin Professor of Computer Science. Brittany Wright, Director, Graduate Enrollment Management & Advising, The George Washington University School of Engineering & Applied Science
This event has passed. Please visit the event calendar for future updates.