NYU Zoom’s audio-video conferencing technology enables you to meet in real-time with your students, wherever they are. Join us for a hands-on, introductory webinar on Wednesday, March 25, 2020, from 2:00-3:00 PM EST. We'll provide you with guidance and best practices for your online/remote teaching practice.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Zoom interface in NYU Classes and host an online session.
- Record a class session and make the recording available to students via NYU Classes.
- Lead group discussion and facilitate student engagement through breakout rooms.
- Reflect on the student experience of using Zoom for an online class session in order to provide your students with guidance.
- Create a personalized plan for your first time teaching with Zoom
Register for the event: https://events.nyu.edu/#!view/event/event_id/264899
Join the event: https://nyu.zoom.us/j/693308883