This is a fun, fast-paced and interactive webinar that will take place online through Zoom.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Zoom interface in NYU Classes and host an online session.
- Record a class session make recording available to students via NYU Classes.
- Lead group discussion and facilitate student engagement through breakout rooms.
- Reflect on the student experience of using Zoom for an online class session in order to provide your students with guidance.
- Create a personalized plan for your first time teaching with Zoom
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT: https://events.nyu.edu/#!view/event/event_id/263727
Please review the following prior to the webinar:
NYU Classes: Zoom guide for instructors