About the Fellowship
NSF's GRFP is one of the premier graduate fellowship programs in the United States. In support of its federal mandate to advance science and engineering in US, NSF created the GRFP with a goal of nurturing and growing a dynamic and diverse talent pool for the US engineering and scientific community.
Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of US.
- Annual Stipend of $34,000 for 3 years
- Additional $12,000/year for education
- 2000 awards granted per year
- Steven Chu, US Secretary of Energy
- Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google
- Other recipients include Nobel Laureates & NASA Scientists
Find out more at this Information Workshop