NYU Classes Drop-in
Have questions on NYU Classes? Take advantage of drop-in hours to receive assistance quickly and conveniently.
Faculty, staff, and course assistants can sign up below to meet with FITL's Instructional Designer in person, over the phone, or online to brush up on...
- getting to know the new Gradebook
- activating a new course site
- reusing content from past semesters
- developing your course site
- posting documents and information
- collecting and grading student work
- any other question!
Students with questions about NYU Classes should contact the ITS Helpdesk.
To get to LC 444: enter Dibner Library on the 3rd floor and take the inside stairs to the upper level. At the top of the stairs, turn right and you will see our door marked 444 in the corner.