Attend our Graduate School Virtual Information Session hosted by the Office of Graduate Enrollment and Admissions on Tuesday, March 25th at 5:00pm.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Learn more about the School of Engineering's graduate education options and courses available to full-time, part-time and visiting students
- Discover the advantages of studying in New York City and at New York University
- Learn the next steps to enroll in classes beginning in the fall
- Get more information about the full-time, part-time and visiting student application process
- Answer any questions you may have in our Q&A session
Following the information session, faculty from the Department of Civil and Urban Engineering will highlight their program offerings and be available for a private Q&A session.
To join the session, please click on the link below within 30 minutes of the specified time.
- Click here to join the session up to 30 minutes before the meeting starts.