Attend our webinar hosted by the Graduate Center where you will have an opportunity to learn about the student visa process and how you can begin preparing for it. Gain insight on the process from current NYU-Poly students who have previously completed their visa interviews and will be sharing their experience with you.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Understand the student visa proccess
- Prepare all documentation and requirements to file for the visa
- Prepare for your visa interview
- Answer any questions you may have in our Q&A session
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Center and we would be happy to help you. We are comitted to making sure your visa application process is a success.
The session will take place online. You should access the webinar at least 15 minutes before the start time on a computer with Internet access, speakers, and a microphone (optional); the approximate length of the session is 1.5 hours. To ensure you can properly access the webinar and participate in the presentation, we recommend you run the Setup Wizard ahead of time. You can access it at: http://polyulive.wimba.com/wizard/launcher.cgi?wc=wms.
2. A new window will open. Click on Participant Login.
3. Another popup window will open, giving you the option to enter your username only or your username and password. Type in your name and click enter.
Firefox is the recommended browser for PCs, and Safari is the recommended browser for Macs for this session. If you can not join us onsite or using your computer, you can call and listen in on the session using the following dial-in information:
Dial-in number: (201) 549-7623
PIN code : 11711376