GSET Communication and Presentation Skills Workshop
In this one-on-one coaching session for GSET (Graduate Student Employment and Training) students, you’ll work with a communications expert to learn the communication and presentation skills required to succeed in your academic program and in your professional life.
By the end of this coaching session, you will be able to:
- Be clear about your message and focus on your audience’s needs
- Develop key presentation techniques and create the right impression through confidence, relaxation, and attitude
- Connect with audiences by building a rapport
- Improve your body language; look at ease, positive, purposeful
- Perfect your vocal delivery by using the right tone, emphasis, pace, and articulation
This workshop is open to current graduate students with GSET positions.
Space is limited to 6 students.
RSVP (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.