In this 3-hour, one-on-one coaching session for GSET students, you’ll work with a communications expert to learn the communication and presentation skills required to succeed in your academic program and in your professional life.
This coaching session will help you to:
- Be clear about your message and focus on your audience’s needs
- Develop key presentation techniques and create the right impression through confidence, relaxation, and attitude
- Connect with audiences by building a rapport
- Improve your body language; look at ease, positive, purposeful
- Perfect your vocal delivery by using the right tone, emphasis, pace, and articulation
This workshop is open to current graduate students with GSET positions.
Space is limited to 12 students.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
There wil be 2 workshops held in 2 different locations, LC 400, and the BEST Center (RH 020) from 10 am to 1 pm. Additional workshops will be held November 15 - 18. Check the event calendar for other dates and times.