Graduate Student Orientation
Congratulations on your acceptance and choice to attend NYU Tandon School of Engineering!
New Graduate Student Orientation (NGSO)
Wednesday, January 22 – Thursday, January 23
Before the start of each semester, new graduate students have the opportunity to register for classes, meet new people, and experience New York City during New Graduate Student Orientation. As a new student at NYU School of Engineering, it is important that you take advantage of all orientation has to offer. Below is information regarding registering for and attending Orientation, as well as some helpful links to help you prepare for your arrival at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
*New Graduate Student Orientation is mandatory for all on-campus students, both full-time and part-time.
Questions about NGSO? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Your Tuition Deposit
- Participate in the Pre-Orientation Webinar: Register Here
- Thursday, December 5th 9:30 AM
- Thursday, December 19th 2:30 PM
- Monday, January 6th 9:30 AM
- Tuesday, January 14th 9:30 AM
- Submit a photo for your NYU ID
- Submit your Immunization Requirements
- Check Health Insurance Requirements
- Make an appointment with your academic adviser using the Spring 2020 Academic Advisers List
- Find out about options for temporary and off-campus housing
- Complete the below forms (Note: You must be logged into your NYU email in order to complete the form):
- Media Rights Waiver - Coming Soon
- NYU Tandon Community Compact - Coming Soon
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Office of Global Services)
- Complete the arrival form and submit your immigration documents to OGS online in August. You will need PDF or JPG copies of the following items to upload to the form:
- F-1 or J-1 visa
- I-94 record, I-20 or DS-2019
- and your dependent's documents (if you have a spouse or children here with you as F-2 or J-2 dependents). You can ONLY complete this once you have arrived in the United States.
- Connect with other NYU International Students via the OGS International Students Facebook page