Graduate Student Orientation
Congratulations on your acceptance and choice to attend NYU Tandon School of Engineering!
FALL 2018 NEW GRADUATE STUDENT ORIENTATION (NGSO)
Tuesday, August 21 – Thursday, August 23
Before the start of each semester, new graduate students have the opportunity to register for classes, meet new people, and experience New York City during New Graduate Student Orientation. As a new student at NYU School of Engineering, it is important that you take advantage of all orientation has to offer. Below is information regarding registering for and attending Orientation, as well as some helpful links to help you prepare for your arrival at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
*New Graduate Student Orientation is mandatory for all on-campus students, both full-time and part-time.
- RSVP for New Graduate Student Orientation (NGSO) Register Here
- Questions about NGSO? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NGSO Fall 2018 Schedule
- NYU Tandon Online Students Orientation Information
- Pay Your Tuition Deposit
- Participate in the Pre-Orientation Webinar
- Submit a photo for your NYU ID
- Submit your Immunization Requirements
- Check Health Insurance Requirements
- Make an appointment with your academic adviser using the Fall 2018 Academic Advisers List
- Find out about options for temporary and off-campus housing
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Office of Global Services)
- Complete the arrival form and submit your immigration documents to OGS online in August. You will need PDF or JPG copies of the following items to upload to the form:
- F-1 or J-1 visa
- I-94 record, I-20 or DS-2019
- and your dependent's documents (if you have a spouse or children here with you as F-2 or J-2 dependents). You can ONLY complete this once you have arrived in the United States.
- Connect with other NYU International Students via the OGS International Students Facebook page