How to Apply to the NYU Tandon Bridge Program
Bridge students can apply for select Tandon MS degree programs. There's no fee to apply!
New York University (NYU) is a SARA participating member institution and is authorized pursuant to SARA to enroll students in online courses. To make sure that your state is not listed in the restricted states list please visit our State Restrictions page.
NYU Tandon Bridge applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, which includes a minimum of four years of full-time study (or 120 credits). Applicants may apply in the final year of their undergraduate degree but must have completed their Bachelor's Degree by the start of their Bridge course.
- Online Application - The NYU Tandon Bridge online application is temporarily closed. Request Information and you'll be informed when the next application becomes available.
- Resume - A copy of your most recent résumé or curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose - A statement of purpose is required for each applicant and should convey, in 500 words or less, why you wish to pursue the NYU Tandon Bridge program.
- Application Fee - There is no application fee to apply to the Bridge program
- Transcripts - Transcripts are required from each post-secondary university that you have previously attended. If your transcript shows that you have transferred 60 or more credits, but the grades are not reflected we will require a transfer credit transcript as well. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for the application, as long as they show your name, complete academic history, courses, grades, and GPA.
- International Transcripts - Applicants whose transcripts are not from the United States must provide English translated, evaluated transcript/s. We require a course-by-course evaluation showing your GPA on a US 4.0 GPA Scale, showing the name of each course taken and the grade for each class. The evaluation must show you have the equivalent of a 4 year US bachelor's degree. The evaluation can be done by any evaluation service that provides professional evaluations. Please have your evaluation and/or translation mailed to you and upload it to your NYU Tandon Bridge application. If you do not have your translated or evaluated transcript available when submitting your application, submit it to us by email to email@example.com by the application deadline. There is no preferred service that can provide this evaluation but the following services would be acceptable for your Bridge application:
Translation into English can be done by any of the following services:
- The institution issuing the transcript
- A consulate or embassy of the United States or of the institution's country
- A professional, certified, and/or accredited translation agency
Thank you for your interest in NYU Tandon Bridge. The application and deadlines are temporarily closed at this time. Please fill out the Request Information form to be notified when the next application becomes available.
We are here to help! Call us at 646.997.3623, U.S. Toll-Free at 877.503.7659, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.