Civil and Urban Engineering student association and clubs provide limitless opportunities and events to achieve an active role on campus and to pursue individual interests.
Departmental Student Organizations
NYU Tandon School of Engineering is home to over 40 student clubs that represent academic, cultural, political, professional, religious, spiritual, service, social, and recreational interests.
The following are professional student clubs housed within the Civil and Urban Engineering Department.
American Society of Civil Engineers
- asce student club
- asce facebook page
- asce instagram acct: @nyu_asce
- Adviser: Prof. Jose Ulerio
- Practitionier Advisor 1: Julia Langewis
- Practitionier Advisor 2: Nolan Mazur
- President: Nathaniel Evelkin
- Watch 2017 National Concrete Canoe Competition Video