Data Reporting and Access Protocols & Business Glossary
- Communicate relevant administrative data management policies, as well as the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
- Work with NYU Data Governance to make any necessary Data Definition updates to the NYU Business Glossary
- Work with NYU IR to develop “Data Request Roadmap” (designating the Reporting Authority based on the Domain, Scope, Ultimate Audience, and Sample Questions)
- Work with Decision Support Group (DSG) to coordinate UDW+ Course Evaluations reporting access and training
- Maintain Tandon’s Data Dictionary as a supplement to NYU Business Glossary, including
- “Degrees & Certificates” (including Academic Plan, CIP and HEGIS codes)
- “Subjects (by Degree Level)” (including Departmental affiliation(s))