AI for Scientific Research (GY)
Boosting scientific research with Artificial Intelligence
The mission of the team is to boost scientific research in various fields using Artificial intelligence (AI). In the first step, the team identifies fields of scientific research, in which techniques of artificial intelligence (AI) may provide significant benefits. For those fields, we identify specific tasks (often in collaboration with scientists working in such domain). When tasks are identified we review state-of-the-art AI techniques and select those which are the most promising in addressing the task at hand. We may work with specialists from various disciplines, such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Linguistics, and others.
View our recruitment posters!
Methods & Technologies
- Data mining / analysis / visualization
- Data Science
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Development of interdisciplinary connections
- Coding / Implementation
- AI for Focused Ion Beam (FIB)
- AI for Nanodiamonds Research
- AI for Scientific Literature
- AI for <Insert Interest>
- The list of partners changes according to the scope of work for each semester. Below are some of the partners we've worked with.
- MEO Engineering Company
- REFINE Lab at the University of Connecticut
- Schirhagl Lab at University of Groningen
- Semantic Scholar / Allen Institute for AI
- Sergey Samsonau, PhD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Email: email@example.com