PIAA Announces Launch of Alumni Visa Rewards Program
New Affinity Rewards Credit Card from the Polytechnic Institute Alumni Association To Fund Projects that Support Alumni and Student Engagement
There’s a new, convenient and rewarding way for people who support the Polytechnic Institute Alumni Association to help fund the association's work. And it fits in a wallet.
The Polytechnic Institute Alumni Association and CardPartner, Inc. have joined forces to launch the Polytechnic Alumni Visa affinity Platinum® Rewards credit card. When a cardholder activates the card, the PIAA receives $50. Then once a month for the life of the program, the PIAA receives a check for a portion of every dollar that every cardholder charges.
“Using the PIAA Visa affinity Platinum® Rewards credit card for everyday purchases is an easy way for alumni to give back to their alma mater and support the work the alumni association is doing to promote alumni and student engagement" said Anthony Kapp, Director of Alumni Relations.
- No annual fee
- $50 donation by the bank when you first use the card
- Ongoing contributions made when you continue using your card
- Low Introductory APR on purchases and no balance transfer fees for 6 months
- Enhanced Visa Platinum benefits, including 24/7 Emergency Customer Service, 100% Fraud Protection, Auto Rental and Travel Accident Insurance and much more
- Earn points at hundreds of participating online retailers redeemable for name-brand merchandise, event tickets
gift cards or travel reward options
Alumni are encouraged to apply by visiting our customized and secure application page at www.cardpartner.com/app/piaa.
CardPartner, Inc. (www.cardpartner.com) is an online company that specializes in helping U.S.-based membership organizations and charities create affinity credit card programs. CardPartner is a unit of the privately held Serverside Group, a technology provider to many of the world’s leading banks. Visa cards offered through CardPartner are issued by UMB Bank, n.a., headquartered in Kansas City, MO. UMB Bank approves credit decisions, grants credit, and manages the administration and cardholder service for card programs by CardPartner.
For the Polytechnic Institute Alumni Association
Anthony D. Kapp