Compliment your academic development by building your leadership skills through campus workshops or take on a leadership role in the Tandon community.
NYU Tandon students have the opportunity to take on a variety of leadership roles. Student leaders are instrumental in enhancing the quality of campus life through co-curricular activities such as institutional governance, clubs, organizations, special committees, recreational and cultural endeavors, and the planning and production of special programs.
Leadership roles and opportunities are available within:
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Student Government
- Orientation Leaders and Captains
- WoMentorship Program
- The Poly Project Service Ambassadors
- SOEciety Alternative Break
For all general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Leader Awards
The Student Leader Awards ceremony is the NYU Tandon School of Engineering's opportunity to recognize and honor the many student clubs and student leaders that build and impact our community.
The nomination process for the annual Student Leader Awards, sponsored by the Office of Student Life & Services and the Office of Student Leadership & Engagement, is opened in the Spring of each year.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Outstanding Program Awards (For student clubs - by nomination ONLY
- Outstanding Academic Collaboration
- Outstanding Alumni Collaboration
- Outstanding New Initiative
- Outstanding Professional Development Initiative
- Outstanding Social Program
- Bridge Builder
- Overall Awards (For both clubs and individuals - by nomination ONLY)
- Outstanding Organizational Adaptability Award (student club)
- Outstanding Organizational Growth (student club)
- Outstanding Organizational Collaboration (student club)
- Faculty Advisor of the Year (individual)
- Student Organization of the Year (student club)
- Emerging Leaders Award (individual)
- Distinguished Engagement Award (individual)
- Student Leader of the Year (individual)