Celso Alvarado Jr.
- Over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur, innovator and problem-solver;
- Experience in Research & Development, Quality, Sustainability, Health, Safety and Security in the following environments: Manufacturing, Education and Public Administration, Military/Law Enforcement Organizations
- Has represented the United States as an expert on international committees responsible for developing several ISO management system standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and others.
- Has lived in seven (7) countries and taught Technology Management, Innovation and Management Systems to professionals in over fifty (50) countries;
- Relentless about Continual Improvement.
- Determined to help students understand how to help their current and future organizations focus on getting the job done right the first time, within budget, safely and using the best available information technology.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology (1988)
Master of Science Degree in Professional Management / International Business
University of Miami (Completed 2020, Pending Certificate Issuance)
Global Health Security, Solidarity and Sustainability through the International Health Regulations
University of Geneva, Switzerland
State University of New York College at Buffalo
The Social and Technical Context of Health Informatics
Johns Hopkins University
Law, Technology and Public Policy
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Negotiation Certificate Programs - Negotiation/Mediation; Train-the-Trainers in Negotiation
Harvard Law School
- Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS - attained in 2018)
- Blockchain for Business Certificate (Attained in 2019)
- Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (ASQ - attained in 1995)
- Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ - attained in 1993)
- BSI Trained, IRCA Certified Lead Auditor of ISO Management System (Attained in 1993)
- 20+ year member of the US TAG to ISO TC 176 on Quality Management and ISO TC 207 on Environmental Management
- Member of the US TAG to TC 292 (Security, Resilience, Business Continuity)
- Certified Lead Auditor (QSI/ANSI Accredited Certificate Program) for:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems,
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems