Important dates and deadlines, including final exams and snow make-up days
The School of Engineering follows the University Academic Calendar but maintains a slightly adjusted semester and final exam schedule.
View the Fall 2020 Session Dates below. For subsequent terms, please refer to the University-wide Academic Calendar for term start & end dates and registration periods and deadlines.
For events at the School of Engineering, visit our events page.
Fall 2020 Regular Session
Initial registration between September 11, 2020 and September 29, 2020 will be charged a late registration fee.
- Last day of active waitlists
- Last day of initial registration on Albert for all students
- Last day to drop a class and receive a refund of 100% of tuition & fees for students who are dropping classes, but will remain enrolled in at least one course. For students who 'Completely Withdraw' from ALL courses during the semester, please see the Refund Schedule for Complete Withdrawal.
- Last day to drop fall 2020 classes and not receive a grade of "W".
Graduate Fall Payment Due. Failure to meet the payment deadline may result in the cancellation of class reservations.
- Waitlists will be purged
- Beginning today students will be issued a grade of 'W' if they drop a class from their fall schedule or withdraw for the term
Seven Week Second Session
FRE Second Half Session
Final Exam Schedule
Fall 2020 Final Exam Schedule
Undergraduate final exams will be administered from Tuesday, December 15 through Monday, December 21. Please click the Undergraduate Final Exam Schedule for details.
Graduate final exams will be administered from Tuesday, December 15 through Monday, December 21 at the regularly scheduled class time (unless otherwise communicated by instructors).
Snow Day Make-Up Schedule
If Fall 2020 classes are canceled due to inclement weather, information regarding these makeup days will be announced here as soon as possible.