Self Service - Enrollment Definitions
- ENROLLMENT - STUDENT DEMOGRAPHIC
- Gives overview of student demographics (i.e., the student's country of origin, citizenship, race/ethnicity and gender).
- ENROLLMENT - DEPARTMENT & PROGRAM
- Details a summary of department and program enrollment, in accordance with the selected term, degree, gender, etc. filter settings.
- ENROLLMENT - STUDENT ACADEMIC PROFILE
- Details a summary of academic level (Class standing), academic load (Full-time or Part-time) and enrollment type (Number of credits taken).
- ACADEMIC PLAN
- Alphabetical listing of Tandon Academic Plan (which may or may not be identical to a department name): Aerospace Engineering; Art History; BioEngineering; Bioinformatics; Biomolecular Science; Biotechnology;.... Mechanical Engineering; Media Studies; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Pre-Health Prep; Science & Technology; Society, Environment, & Globalization; Student Life; Transportation; Urban Studies; Vertically Integrated Projects. This filter helps separate out the Departmental results when a department is comprised of more than one subject.
- ACADEMIC PLAN CODE
- ABCDE#####, where… first two letters = Course Degree Level (UY = Tandon Undergraduate; GY = Tandon Graduate; NY = Tandon Non-Degree); next four letters = Academic Plan abbreviation; Remaining letters = Degree(see below for details).
- ADMIT TYPE CODE
- Category under which a student was admitted during a particular semester: “Continuing” and/or “New” and/or "Not Reported". A student admitted as New during a semester is considered as a Continuing student during all subsequent semesters that the student is pursuing the same degree and academic plan.
- Applied Physics; Biomedical Engineering; Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering; Civil & Urban Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering;...; Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering; Student Life; Tandon Bridge Program; Tandon Registration; Technology Management & Innovation; Technology, Culture & Society.
- Alphabetical listing of the type of degree pursued by the student: ADCRT, BS, CERT, MBA, ME, MS, No Degree and PHD.
- Student's course load according to number of credits enrolled (varies by degree level): “Full-time” and/or “Part-time”.
- Student's gender: “Male” and/or “Female” and/or "Unidentified".
- Alphabetical listing of U.S. Dept. of Education IPEDS race/ethnicity categories: American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, International, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, Not Applicable, Two or more races and/or White.
- NOTE: All "International" students, per IPEDS = "A person who is not a citizen or national of the United States and who is in this country on a visa or temporary basis and does not have the right to remain indefinitely. Note: Nonresident aliens are to be reported separately in the places provided, rather than in any of the racial/ethnic categories described above."
- CLASS STANDING
- For undergraduates = Year in program (Freshman, Sophomore etc.).
- Fall 2014 - Fall 2021. The terms are batched in the dropdown-selection by academic term.
Filter changes will be applied through all the tabs and updated immediately after selection. If any filter is applied resulting in Blanks, it is most likely a result of conflicting filters.