Career Exploration Series
Career Exploration Series Schedule
The Career Exploration Series consist of virtual panel discussions between students and NYU Tandon alumni in various fields. Topics of discussion range from interesting work alumni are performing in industry to how they have been successful in their careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to network in a supportive environment, establish great connections, and receive tips and suggestions about building exciting careers!
Spring 2024 Schedule
All sessions are held online from 1 - 2 PM EST
Interested in becoming a panelist?
Alumni panelists are invited to speak with our students to discuss their own professional paths and their work. You’ll be able to share your wisdom and experience with our impassioned students, and give them the advice they need to make their own way in the world!
If you are ever interested in becoming a panelist, please reach out to the Tandon Career Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Omar Ahmad: Cresilon-Director, Product & Portfolio Management
- Rushane Dyer: Lockheed Martin, Lead Avionics Systems Engineer
- Sam Grover: Google, Software Engineer
- Olabisi Kenku: BP, Environmental Engineer
- Axel McFarlane: Care.com, Product Designer
- Chase Rosenberg: Merck, Project Engineer
Thunuguntla: ASML, Mechanical Design Engineer
- Danna Wu: STV, Structural Engineering Specialist