Using SRS for Remote Instruction
Workshop / Training
For NYU Community
Explore how the Student Response System (SRS) classroom technology can bring live polling and interactive audience participation to create an active remote learning environment while assessing student learning and informing instruction. This interactive workshop examines various teaching strategies and methods to increase attendance, engagement, and learning.
Workshop topics include:
- Designing and creating interactivity
- Connecting learning objectives
- Adaptable and responsive pedagogical practices
- Assessment for learning
- Gamification and competitive exercises to challenge and motivate students
- *NEW* Web-based integration with NYU Classes
- Best practices for implementation
Please provide 24 hours notice when planning to attend FITL workshops.
FITL workshops are for faculty and staff.