Discover NYU Tandon (Virtually!)
Join us online for a virtual information session, conference or graduate fair!
The New York University Tandon School of Engineering is attending several virtual events to recruit the best and brightest students for 2021. Join us and learn more about the 33 career-advancing graduate programs we offer.
Let's stay in touch! Fill out the form below to receive information about upcoming events.
Regional Virtual Graduate Fairs and Conferences
Learn more about NYU Tandon at the following local virtual conferences and fairs. Register for a session in your timezone below.
- Sat., Sep 11 - GEM Annual Board Meeting and Conference
- Fri., Sep 24 - MKN Heartland MCNair Conference Graduate School Fair
- Mon., Sep 13 - New Mexico Tech Virtual Grad Fair
- Wed- Fri., Sep 15-17 - TAPIA Conference College and Carrer Fair
- Thurs., Sep 16 - NOBCChE 2021 Academic Expo
- Tue., Sep 21 - Rose Hulman Virtual Grad Fair
- Wed., Sep 22 - UVA Virtual Professional and Grad School Expo
- Thurs., Sep 23 - QS Connect Masters Washington DC
- Mon., Sep 27 - Syracuse Virtual Graduate School Fair
- Tue., Sep 28 - SUNY ESF 2021 Virtual Graduate and Professional School
- Tue., Sep 28 - UMass Amherst Fall Engineering Carrer Fair
- Tue-Thurs., Sep 28-30 - Grace Hopper Annual Celebration
- Fri., Sep 29 - UWF Virtual Professional & Grad School Expo
- Sat., Sep 30 - HighRe Virtual Post- Grad Ed Fair
- Sat., Sep 30 - Exploring Grad School Virtual Fair
- Sat., Sep 30 - Binghamton Virtual Grad School Fair
NYU Tandon Hosted Virtual Information Sessions
Join us for a virtual information session to discover the advantages of studying at New York University. Participate in the Q&A session to get your application questions answered. Learn more and register for a session of your choice below.
Virtual Information Sessions with Faculty
We invite you to visit and get to know the unique atmosphere created by the talented and ambitious people that make up this phenomenal community. See us in action during this exciting virtual event. You’ll have the chance to speak with admissions representatives and faculty from your department.