About Media Services
Vision • Mission • Goals • Meet the Team • Contact Us • Join the Team • Office Hours
To create an exceptional audio-visual service experience that helps to facilitate learning, collaboration, and research.
Our mission is to offer an exceptional experience to help students on their path to a better education at NYU Tandon. Our team provides world-class audio-visual technologies for faculty to facilitate student instruction by creating standards and educating users. We are the foundation of all audio-visual technology at NYU Tandon.
- Support NYU Tandon clients in the daily use of audio/visual technology.
- Enhance the presentation of educational materials and create a consistent experience for students, faculty, & staff.
- Maintain the highest quality equipment inventory at each location we serve.
- Maintain and update NYU Tandon audio/visual standards across campus.
- Increase the communication of educational materials through audio, video, & media.
- Educate, create documentation, and train staff in the use of new audio/visual technologies on campus.
- Work with stakeholders to update systems and services.
- Consistently strive to develop innovative concepts to further our clients’ goals.
- Ensure Media Services staff and student technician expertise remains at the forefront of industry knowledge.
- Create flexible, interactive, and collaborative systems for campus rooms.
Meet the Team
- Phone: (646) 997 - 3934
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 6MTC RH 321
Related Contact Information
- Facilities: (646) 997 - 3020
- Client Services: (212) 998 - 1001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk: (646) 997 - 3123
Media Services support follows the NYU academic calendar.
Normal Operating Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Media Services repair, maintenance, and engineering follows the NYU academic calendar and occur between normal operating hours of: Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Repair and maintenance will be scheduled within 7-10 business days under normal Media Services workload conditions.
Note: Services outside of normal operating hours including, nights, holidays, & weekends, will be subject to overtime rates, plus travel time.