William T Walker
CFPIM, CSCP-F, CLTD-F, CIRM
Adjunct Faculty of Supply Chain Engineering
IE-GY 7993 Supply Chain Engineering – Since 2010
- MS Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University
- BS Electrical Engineering, Lehigh University
- Certified Fellow in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution, 2016
- Certified Fellow Supply Chain Practitioner, 2006
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management, 1993
- Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management, 1989
- W.T. Walker, Supply Chain Construction: The Basics for Networking the Flow of Material, Information, and Cash, CRC Press, ©2016.
- W.T. Walker, Supply Chain Architecture: A Blueprint for Networking the Flow of Material, Information, and Cash, CRC Press, ©2005.
- K.P. McCormack, and W.C. Johnson with W.T. Walker, Supply Chain Networks and Business Process Orientation, CRC Press, ©2003.
- W.T. Walker, “Chapter 21: Logistics Planning”, Production & Inventory Control Handbook, 3rd Edition, Edited by J.H. Greene, McGraw Hill, ©1997.
- CSCMP since 1997
- APICS (now ASCM) since 1980
- Director of Supply Chain Management, StarTrak Information Technologies, LLC, 2006-2013
- Director of Supply Chain Management, Siemens Building Technologies, Fire Products Division, 2004-2005
- Asian Transfer Program Manager, Agilent Technologies, Power Products Division, 1999-2002
- Various Engineering, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Roles, Hewlett-Packard, Power Products Division, 1971-1999