Bioinformatics Program Manager and Academic Adviser, Graduate Center of Professional Studies
Associate Professor Università Milano
Adjunct Professor Tandon Online
Clinical Associate Professor of Biology, NYU
Center for Systems and Computational Biology; Rutgers Cancer Institute, Rutgers University
Research Scientist, Center for Genomics and Systems Biology, New York University and New York University Abu Dhabi
Introduction (10 minutes)
- Brief history of the program
- Job industry salary information
- Find out what courses the faculty members are teaching. Brief background description.
- Some professors will be featured via live via zoom/live streaming (remote).
- Featured Professors will talk at podium or via zoom.
- Participants can live chat with Professors.
Current Students and Alumni
- Discussion on their experience with our online learning platform.
- Talk about how the program prepared them for professional opportunities.
- A Demo of NYU Classes learning platform.
- Collaborators talk about how NYU works with them. (30 minutes)
- Machine Learning.
- Next Generation Sequence Analysis
Question and Answer Period. (20 minutes)