At this time, this space is only available for reservation by NYU affiliates. For more information on reserving this space for events, please visit the Event Services page.
Installed system with:
• A touch panel mounted on wall next to lectern for AV system control and a wall mounted touch located at the back of the room.
Tip: Instead of actually touching the panel, you can tap sections of the panel with a tablet stylus
• An supplemental HDMI input with dongles for your own laptop computer located at the lectern (if you choose to bring one)
• A dongle ring allowing display from a variety of digital video connectors
• A Windows 10 computer with standard NYU Tandon software and Zoom installed
• Omnidirectional microphones throughout the ceiling to capture the instructor's voice along with open discussion
• 4 Wireless mics for voice lift in room and in Zoom
• 3 monitor mounted on the front, side and rear wall for display
• A pan-tilt-zoom camera mounted above front and rear monitor
• Wireless phone charging