Inter-University Engineering Doctoral Consortium
The Inter-University Engineering Doctoral Consortium (IUEDC) offers eligible doctoral students the opportunity to take graduate courses at distinguished universities throughout the greater New York area without additional tuition. Established in 2023, the IUEDC offers students an enormous array of courses and opportunities for contact with faculty and other students in their fields.
The IUEDC will be open to doctoral students from participating schools in good academic standing who have completed at least one year of full time study toward the Ph.D. and who have obtained written approval from their home and host institutions.
Participating schools include:
- New York University, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- The City College of New York, Grove School of Engineering (New York,NY)
- Columbia Engineering (New York, NY)
- Cornell Tech (New York, NY)
- New York Institute of Technology College of Engineering and Computing Sciences (Old Westbury, NY, and New York, NY)
- Princeton University School of Engineering and Applied Science (Princeton, NJ)
- Rutgers University School of Engineering (Piscataway, NJ)
- Stevens Institute of Technology Charles V. Schaefer Jr. School of Engineering and Science (Hoboken, NJ)
- Stony Brook University College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Stony Brook, NY)
Registration for this program is not yet open. We expect registration to open in early summer 2024 for students to begin taking courses in the Fall Term 2024.