Threat Intelligence and Cybersecurity Analytics
Format: 6 week course
This program takes a holistic approach to cybersecurity and prepares technology leaders, cybersecurity professionals, and aspiring CISOs to effectively identify, assess, and model risk before harm can be done. Participants will learn to effectively communicate cybersecurity strategies to boards and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of the threat intelligence life cycle.
- Approaches to perceiving and neutralizing cyberthreats before harm can be done.
- Executive-level risk management skills to engage the Board of Directors' ineffective governance of cyber risk.
- Techniques to extend your threat intelligence program knowledge to support local, industry-specific, regional, and international intelligence sharing efforts.
Who Should Attend
This program prepares technology leaders, cybersecurity professionals, and aspiring Chief Information Security Officer (CISOs) to perceive and neutralize cyber threats before harm can be done. It is ideal for:
- Mid-level Cybersecurity Professionals seeking to advance their current skillset to include threat intelligence.
- Early to Mid-Career IT/Technology Professionals seeking to develop capabilities within the cybersecurity field with the intent to transition to a security team or take on added responsibilities.
- Mid-senior leaders in IT/InfoSec function seeking to implement threat intelligence tools and frameworks in their organization.
- Module 1: Modern Risk Governance
- Module 2: Cybersecurity Analytics
- Module 3: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Module 4: Threat Intelligence Life Cycle
- Module 5: Implementing Threat Intelligence
- Module 6: Intelligence-Sharing Communities
Presented in partnership with Emeritus