NYU Tandon School of Engineering Launches Online Data Hub for Criminal Practitioners
- Sri Ravipati for Campus Technology January 30th, 2017
- Source: https://campustechnology.com/articles/2017/01/30/nyu-tandon-school-of-engineering-launches-online-data-hub-for-criminal-practitioners.aspx?m=1
New York University's Tandon School of Engineering, in partnership with the Governance Lab (GovLab), has launched a "social network" for criminal practitioners and policymakers to collaborate and utilize data to inform decision-making.
The Data Justice Network (DNJ) is a peer-to-peer, web-based hub where criminal justice practitioners can:
- Search for and connect with colleagues with relevant experience;
- Ask and answer questions posted by others; and
- Track their own knowledge of innovative ways to use data at every stage of the criminal justice process via user profiles.