SecureWorld GOV-ED virtual conference is this Thursday! Join us LIVE on June 10th from 10:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern to learn and connect with hundreds of your cybersecurity peers across government and education sectors.
The phenomenal agenda features 22 presentations, offering 6 CPE credits. More than 20 top solution vendors will be participating, ready to answer your questions, provide resources, and give away prizes.
See the conference agenda for full details.
Registration is FREE with promo code SWVCGE. Please share with your teams!
Here are some of the many presenters who will be sharing their knowledge and insights:
• Geoff Brown, CISO, City of New York; Head of NYC Cyber Command
• Timothy Lee, CISO, City of Los Angeles
• Nancy Rainsoek, CISO, State of Texas
• David Sherry, CISO, Princeton University
• Vinod Brahmapuram, CISO, State of Washington
• Maria Thompson, Chief Risk Officer, State of North Carolina
• Christopher McMahon, Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service
• Col. Cedric Leighton, CNN Military Analyst; U.S. Air Force (Ret.)
• Nasir Memon, Vice Dean of Academics, New York University Tandon
• Scott Shackelford, Cybersecurity Program Chair, Indiana University