NYU Tandon Bridge & Master's Information Webinar
The 100% online NYU Tandon Bridge course prepares students without a Computer Science degree or other substantial programming experience to apply for select NYU Tandon & Partner School Master’s Degree programs.
NYU Tandon Online is hosting an information session about the Bridge course and the Master’s degree programs available to apply to as a Bridge student.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr. Nasir Memon, Vice Dean for Student and Academic Affairs, Professor of Computer Science & Engineering, NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Jonathan E. Akeley, Associate Director, Cybersecurity Master’s Program, CUNY, City College of New York
- Arthur O’Connor, Academic Director of Information Systems and Data Science, CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Ping Ji, Professor of Math and Computer Science, Executive Officer (Chair), Computer Science & Data Science, the Graduate Center, City University of New York
- Dr. Li-Chiou Chen, Professor, Department of Information Technology & Executive Director, Cybersecurity Programs, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University
- David Schwed, Director of MS in Cybersecurity, Yeshiva University, Katz School of Science and Health
- Narasim Banavara, Program Director, Graduate Computer Science and Undergraduate Computer Information Systems, School of Liberal Arts, Mercy College
- Noemi Taveras, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College of the City University of New York
- Dr. Bhagi Narahari, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, Computer Science. Brittany Wright, Director, Graduate Enrollment Management & Advising, The George Washington University School of Engineering & Applied Science