NYU Tandon Bridge & Master's Information Webinar
Open to the Public
We will be hosting an online information session about the Master's programs at NYU Tandon and our partner institutions that you can apply to from the Bridge Program.
With major unmet demand for qualified professionals in computer science, data science, cybersecurity and other high-growth tech fields, there's never been a better time to pursue an advanced engineering degree.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr. Nasir Memon, Vice Dean for Student and Academic Affairs, Professor of Computer Science & Engineering, NYU Tandon School of Engineering. Checkout speaker Nasir Memon's LinkedIn Profile!
- Jonathan E. Akeley, Associate Director, Cybersecurity Master’s Program, CUNY, City College of New York
- Arthur O’Connor, Academic Director of Information Systems and Data Science, CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Li-Chou Chen, Professor, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University
- David Schwed, Director of MS in Cybersecurity, Yeshiva University